CTET July 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 17th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in C.B.T. (Computer Based Test) in July 2023. Candidates interested in taking the test must apply online via the CTET website, i.e. https://ctet.nic.in.
The online application process for CTET will begin on April 27, 2023, and the deadline to submit online applications is 26-5-2023 till 23:59 hrs.
All information related to CTET Notification for July 2023 and Eligibility, Qualifications, Age Limit as well as Application Fees, Salary and How to Apply, CTET Syllabus 2023, CTET Exam Pattern 2023, CTET Admit Card 2023, CTET Previous Year Question Exam Pattern, and more are available below.
CTET Exam July 20, 2023: Notification Exam Date, @ctet.nic.in
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Last Date to Apply||26-May-2023|
|Category||Teacher Eligibility Test|
CTET 2023 Application Fees
The fee for application to CTET July 2023 will be as in:
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Challan|
CTET 2022 Important Dates
|Apply Start From||27-April-2023|
|Last Date for Apply||26-May-2023|
|Application form Correction||29 May-2 June 2023|
|Exam Date||July-Aug 2023|
CTET 2023 Eligibility
CTET exam is conducted at two levels. CTET Level I is designed for teacher aspirants of Classes I through V. CETET Level II is designed for teacher aspirants of Class VI-XII. The requirements for both levels are as follows.
CTET Eligibility for Level-I (Class 1-5)
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with 50 per cent marks, and having passed or appeared during the last year of a two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name is used) OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at the minimum of 45% marks, and passing or appearing in the last year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by any name) according to The NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations 2002 OR
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at minimum 50% marks, and passing or being in the fourth year of a 4 one year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), OR Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks, and completed or is in the last year of a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education), OR
- At 50 per cent marks or a degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Anyone who has earned the degree or the Bachelor of Education from an NCTE-recognized college or university will be eligible to be a teacher in classes up to V if the person appointed as a teacher must obligatorily complete a 6-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education that the NCTE recognizes in the first two years of being appointed as a primary educator.”
CTET Eligibility for Level-I (Class 6-8)
- Graduation and passing or entering the final year of the 2-year Diploma of Elementary Education (by whatever name is used) OR
- Achieving 50 per cent marks and passing or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and completing or appearing in a 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) and in compliance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time on this subject. OR
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with 50% marks or more and passing or appearing the fourth year of the 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), OR Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with 50% marks or more and have passed or appeared in the fourth year of four-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed and BA Education/B Sc Ed. OR
- At least 50 marks and a passing grade or attending a 1-year B.Ed. (Special Educational) OR Any candidate having completed a B.Ed. in a program recognized by NCTE (Special Education) is (eligible to participate in the TET/CTET, furthermore, as per the current TET guidelines published in the NOTICE letter dated 11-02-2011. A student studying one of the educator education classes (recognized in the NCTE and the R.C.I., depending on the case) mentioned by the NCTE Notification dated August 23, 2010, also qualifies to be a part of the TET/CTET.
CTET Exam Pattern 2023
All questions on CTET are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options from which only one answer is the most suitable. Each question will be marked with one mark, and there will not be a negative marking.
CTET 2023 Exam Pattern of Level-I (P.R.T.)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET 2023 Exam Pattern of Level-II (T.G.T.)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science ORSocial Studies/Social Science||60||60|
How to Apply for CTET 2023 Exam
Take these actions to register to sit for CTET Exam 2023-
- Find out if you are eligible for the CTET Official Notification 2023. CTET Notice of 2023.
- Click this Apply Online Link given below
- Apply for the job
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
CTET 2023 Important Links
|CTET July 2023 Notification||CLICK HERE|
|CTET 2022 Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|CTET Official Website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ,s Related to CTET Exam 2023
Candidates can apply via the hyperlink mentioned above.