|Govt. Fee and Funds|
|Re-admission Fee(1st Time)||100.00|
|Re-admission Fee(2nd time)||200.00|
|Late admission Fee per day||10.00|
|Tuition Fee per month (for boys and non-HP girls)||50.00|
|Late payment of dues per day||01.00|
|University Fees and Funds|
|Cost of Registration Form||20.00|
|Continuation Fee (old students)||10.00|
|Youth Welfare Fund||15.00|
|Holiday Home Fund||01.00|
|University Development Fund||200.00|
|Migration Fee from Non-HP Board Students||200.00|
|Practical Fund (Per Semester per subject)|
|Computer Practical Fee for Mathematics Students in 6th Semester||90.00|
|Annual College Dues (payable in June, 2016)|
|Library Security (refundable) for New Admission||100.00|
|College Magazine Fund||50.00|
|Campus Development, Beautification and Upkeep Fund||10.00|
|Student Aid Fund||02.00|
|Furniture Repairs/Replacement Fund||10.00|
|Computer and Internet Facility Fund||20.00|
|Book Replacement Fund||25.00|
|Cultural Activities Fund||20.00|
|College Dues (Per Semester)|
|Rovers and Rangers Fund @ Rs. 5.00 per month||30.00|
|Building Fund @ Rs.10.00 per month||60.00|
|Amalgamated Fund @ Rs.25.00 per month||150.00|
|Sports Fund @ Rs. 20.00 per month||120.00|
|House Exam/Internal Examination Fund||40.00|
Fine for absence: Per period (Rs. 1.00), Per practical ((Rs. 3.00) and Per paper in House Examination/Internal Examination (‘Rs. 10.00)
Note: The above fee and funds are subject to change as per HPU/HP Government Instructions.
Detail of fees and funds
|Sr. No.||Particulars||June, 2016 Odd Semesters (I,III and V)||December, 2016 Even Semesters (II, IV and VI)|
|First Semester (New Admissions)||Old Students||All Students|
|Boys||HP Girls/ PSA*||Boys||HP Girls/ PSA*||Boys||HP Girls/ PSA*|
|1.||Fees and Funds Payable||1,434||1,134||1,124||824||725||425|
|2.||PTA Fund Payable by all students||150||150||150||150||150||150|
*PSA: Person with Special Abilities (with minimum disability of 40%)
PH*: Physically Handicapped
On migration from other institutions, funds for the entire session shall be charged and tuition fee shall be charged from time to time of joining the college.
- Rs.100/- will be charged extra from students migrating from other colleges on account of Library Security.
- Second installment of monthly dues and semester internal examination fee shall be collected in the month of December, 2016.
- Fine, if any, from the students will be collected in the month of December, 2016 & May, 2017.
- Fee and Funds once paid shall not be refunded in any case.
FEE & FUNDS AS APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT
- Every student must pay the dues on the dates notified from time to time.
- Failure to pay dues on due date will entail a fine of 10 per day.
- In case of non-payment of dues on time, the name will be struck off from the college rolls at the end of the month.
- Registration fee will not be charged from a student migrating from another college if he/she is already registered with H.P. University. On migration from other institutions, funds for the entire session shall be charged and tuition fee shall be charged from the time of joining the college.