Road Safety Club
Road Safety Club helps us to learn road safety tips and propagate them to road users for making our roads safe.
The main objectives of road safety club are :
- To create awareness among school and college students on road safety.
- To educate road users about traffic rules, traffic regulations and other road safety tips.
- To assist in the enforcement of traffic rules. Start junior road safety clubs in educational institutions.
- To develop skills among the students to train the others in different areas on Road Safety.
- To undertake all required activities for ensuring road safety of the users of the road.
- Mediate and assist government in implementing road safety measures and programs.
- To conduct health camps to the drivers of Autos, Trucks, Taxi and Buses.
- Road Safety Club has formed with no profit motive.
Affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University Shimla. The college is recognized by UGC, New Delhi and is covered under section 2 (f) and 12 B of UGC Act. 1956.